do you enjoy helping vulnerable adults? want to join one of the UK's leading charities and benefit from excellent career progression and free qualification funding such as NVQ!
I am looking to recruit Waking Night Healthcare Assistant who live in or can commute to Aylesbury to work in a specialist service for adults with Brain Injury and Neurological Recovery.
You will assist these fantastic people to continue their recovery, whether it be helping them learn to speak or communicate, adjust to their new lifestyle and promote independence and personalisation.
My client is one of the UK's most prestigious charities for people with brain injury, disabilities and autism.
On offer as a Healthcare Assistant, you will receive the following benefits
- £10 days £10.98 nights
- Weekend and Bank Holiday £1 per hour bonus
- Full time 35 hours a week
- Waking Night Shift Pattern
- Leading charitable employer in the social care sector
- 33 days Annual Leave
- Clear career progression into Senior Support Worker
- free NVQ funding
To be considered for this role, you must have the following
- Experience in working within adult social care
- Genuine passion and commitment to working with brain injury, dementia and vulnerable adults
- Wants to work Night Shift pattern.
- Commutable to Aylesbury
My client is a leading specialist provider of residential and community services for adults with brain injury, learning disabilities and autism.
If your current employer can't offer you excellent in house training, career development and you want to work for a family run company, send me your CV now to book your interview!