Support Worker required to support a charity, supporting young people aged 19-25 years with Epilepsy - £14.00 per hour + holiday pay. Location: Lingfield, Surrey.
The charity is the only UK charity dedicated to supporting children with epilepsy and related conditions.
Various Shifts Available:
06:45-13.30, 07:45-13:30, 06:45-14.00, 07:45-14:00, 15:45-21:00, 15:45-22:00, 16:00-21:00, 16:00-22:00
Benefits for you as the Support Worker:
- Training and Development paid for by CHA
- Weekly Pay from £14.00 per hour
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Supportive Management Team
- Permanent employment opportunity
Requirements for you as the Support Worker:
- Enhanced Child & Adult DBS on the update service
- Previous experience working with children and families
- Supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people
If this Support Worker role is something you are interested in please apply.