Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
Are you looking for a full-time role caring for vulnerable children in a residential home? Apply today!
My client is a leading children's service provider currently looking for a Children's Support Worker to support vulnerable children with Emotional Behaviour Disorders, and/or disabilities and challenging behaviours in a residential children's home.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience working in a children's environment and will benefit from ongoing training and support to ensure you have everything you need to become successful in the children's support worker role.
Support Worker Benefits:
- Salary between £28,000-£33,000 per annum (Including sleep-in entitlement)
- Full-time contract
- 40 days annual leave
- The opportunity to gain the NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded training
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity, and paternity benefits and more!
Support Worker Responsibilities:
- Assisting the children with their emotional, physical, and developmental needs.
- Displaying yourself as an appropriate role model
- Demonstrating a positive attitude, empathy, and resilience
- Encouraging positive life experiences for the children
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Greg Smith at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555.