Back to jobs
Support Worker - Children's Home
- Posted 26 May 2023
- Salary Up to £10.82 per hour
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameGreg Smith
Do have a passion for working with young people? Do you want to work with the most vulnerable in the UK? Apply here!
I am looking for a Support Worker to work in a residential children's home based in Preston. The home currently supports young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties, traumatic starts.
Working with young people is demanding, hard work and tiring but it is highly rewarding, you see real progress and you will witness a young person grow in their journey.
The Support Worker role is a permanent full time post paying £10.82 with no sleep in shifts!
To be considered for this role you must have
- previous relevant experience with young people (children's home, SEN school, youth work, outreach, school clubs)
- Passion and commitment for working with vulnerable children
- Empathy for young people who have had extremely traumatic starts to life
- Resilience, positive mentality and a commitment to deliver positive opportunities
If you are looking for a new exciting role, apply here!