Back to jobs
Support Worker - Children's Home
- Posted 26 May 2023
- Salary Up to £24000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameGreg Smith
Do you want to make a positive difference to vulnerable children? Are you looking to work for one of the UK's leading children's services provider?
I am looking for a Support Worker to work in a residential children's home based in Birmingham. The home currently supports vulnerable children and young people who have emotional behavioural difficulties.
Working with young people is demanding, hard work and tiring but it is highly rewarding, you see real progress and you will witness a young person grow in their journey.
The Support Worker role is a permanent full time post paying £10.57 plus £40 sleep in with an OTE of £24,000.
To be considered for this role you must have
- previous relevant experience with young people (children's home, SEN school, youth work, outreach, school clubs)
- Passion and commitment for working with vulnerable children
- Empathy for young people who have had extremely traumatic starts to life
- Resilience, positive mentality and a commitment to deliver positive opportunities
If you are looking for a new exciting role, apply here!