Are you looking to work with adults with learning disabilities and complex needs? Are you looking to develop and gain a career working in the care sector?
A unique opportunity is available to join one of London's leading care providers working as a Support Worker in a Support Living service with adults between the ages of 18 - 65 who have Autistic, Verbal Challenging behaviour and learning difficulties in Camden.
For your hard work, you will have the opportunity to gain further qualifications including generous annual leave and progression opportunities!
Benefits for you as the Support Worker include:
- Generous annual leave
- Progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Fully funded DBS
- Full training Provided
- Ongoing Support
Requirements of the Support Worker include:
- Experience working with adults with challenging behaviours in a care setting
- Commitment to work long days and weekends
- Good standard of written English for report writing
- Strong communication skills and emotional resilience
- Real passion for making a difference in a vulnerable individual's life
Responsibilities of the Support Worker include:
- Provide a person-centred approach at all times
- Protect the service users at all times
- Give guidance to the service users and promote independence
- Take part in activities the service users enjoy e.g. football, swimming or long walks
Salary: £21,214.46 per annum
Role: full time 37.5 hours a week
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or for more information on this Senior Support Worker position please contact Alex Day at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555