Bank Support Worker - Opportunites across Exeter to help support with Homelessness. Our dedicated team establishes trusting relationships with individuals facing complex challenges, empowering them to articulate their goals and aspirations.
Pay Rates - £10.42 PAYE / £13.92 Umbrella
Hours for you as a Bank Support Worker:
Monday - Sunday based on your availability.
- Flexible booking available.
- Block booking available.
- Ad hoc shifts.
- Usually 10-12 hour shifts.
Benefits for you as Bank Support Worker:
- Training and development paid for by CHA
- Weekly payroll
- Weekly Timesheets
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- Full and part time opportunities
- £200 refer a friend scheme
Requirements for you as a Bank Support Worker:
- Child and adult DBS on the update service.
- Prioritise the immediate needs of the customers and manage risk;
- Be a good communicator with good listening and questioning skills;
- Have a positive attitude and be solution focused to achieve best outcomes;
If this Bank Support Worker opportunity based in EXETER is of interest please apply.
Alternatively, please contact Flora via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding this Support Worker opportunity and many more roles within Social Care.