Do you want to enhance the lives of vulnerable adults that have Learning Disabilities through fun, engagement and activities? Do you want to assist in giving vulnerable adults access to more life opportunities? Do you want to work MON to FRI and Days Only?
** To apply for this role you must have residence and right to work within the UK***
I am looking for a Learning Support Worker who has experience working with vulnerable adults in either their personal lives, an educational or social care setting. You will be working for a person centred, community-based charity who strive to give people with Learning Disabilities equal opportunities and access to more recreation and education within wider community, providing them with life skills.
This is a rewarding and well-paid role that has all the best parts of working in social care within a desirable 9am-5pm Monday to Friday set shift pattern.
The successful candidate will receive:
- £25,000 - £26,000 (DOE) per annum
- £500 joining bonus
- A shuttle bus service from Guildford station that takes you directly to the service
- Full time, permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week guaranteed.
- Day shifts ONLY: (9am-5pm) NO weekends, NO sleep-ins
- Clear career progression and fully funded qualifications and opportunities including a Masters to become a fully qualified Autism Practitioner
- Annual Leave: 23 days plus bank holidays.
To be considered for the SEN Support Worker role, you must have:
- Experience with autism or learning disabilities
- Committed to permanent full-time hours
- A positive person-focused mindset with energy and sense of fun.
If you are looking for your next exciting and rewarding career move, Apply Now!
Laura: Lhulin@charecruitment.com, 07990044874