Support Worker required to support weekends at an SEN school based near Newbury. Our client supports young people with Autism, complex needs and challenging behaviours.
Long days 7:00-22:00
Monday - Sunday available, Full-time and Part-time available
Benefits for you as the Support Worker:
- Training and Development paid for by CHA
- PAYE Weekly Pay starting £12.00 per hour + holiday pay
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Supportive Management Team
- Permanent employment opportunity
Requirements for you as the Support Worker:
- Enhanced Child & Adult DBS on the update service
- Previous experience working with children and families
- Supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people
If this Support Worker role is something you are interested in please apply.