Support Worker needs to support Buckinghamshire Activity Project based across Buckinghamshire area.
You will be supporting vulnerable young people in the community, attending regular fun activities such as bowling, swimming, Go Ape, arts & crafts.
The children range from 5-18 years and will have emotional behavioural difficulties, complex needs, challenging behaviours and autism.
Your allocations will be located close to your home address.
Full-time and Part-time hours available:
Flexible working hours available Monday - Saturday between 8.45 - 5.15
Benefits for you as the Support Worker:
- Training and Development paid for by CHA
- Weekly Pay (Starting £10.26 per hour + holiday pay)
- Fuel expenses 45per mile
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Supportive Management Team
- Permanent employment opportunity
Requirements for you as the Support Worker:
- Enhanced Child & Adult DBS on the update service
- Previous experience working with children and families
- Supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people
If this Support Worker role is something you are interested in please apply.