Do you love working with vulnerable adults? Are you looking to work for a leading charity? Apply here!
I am looking to recruit a Support Worker in Llanelli to work in a specialist service for adults with Brain Injury and associated needs such as disabilities, epilepsy, and communication issues.
My client is one of the UK's most prestigious charities for people with disabilities and acquired brain injuries.
On offer as a Support Worker, you will receive the following benefits:
- Pay rate of £10.92 per hour for weekday shifts
- Weekend and Bank Holiday pay of £11.92 per hour
- Full time 35 hours a week
- Waking Night Shifts
- Leading charitable employer in the social care sector
- 33 days Annual Leave
- Clear career progression into Senior Support Worker
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Experience in working within adult social care
- Genuine passion and commitment to working with brain injury, dementia, and vulnerable adults
- Availability to work a variety of shifts including mornings, evenings, weekends, and nights
- Full Driving License is desirable
If you want to start your career with a well-established care provider, apply here!