- Posted 27 January 2023
- Salary £21000 - £23000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameZoe Brown
Are you looking to work with young people with learning disabilities and complex needs? Are you looking to develop and gain a career working in the care sector?
A unique opportunity is available working as a Support Worker in a Residential service with children and young adults between the ages of 8 - 18 who have Autistic, Mental Health, Verbal Challenging behaviour and learning difficulties in Garstang.
For your hard work, you will have the opportunity to gain further qualifications including generous annual leave and progression opportunities!
If you have previous experience as a Support Worker or Care Assistant where you have provided support to young adults with Autism Diagnosis, Challenging Behaviours or Learning Disabilities then my client would love to hear from you.
This is an amazing chance to join a company that offer great support and training in a challenging yet rewarding health care job.
Benefits for you as the Support Worker include:
- Generous annual leave
- Pay of £23,000
- Progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Fully funded DBS
Requirements of the Support Worker include:
- Experience working with challenging behaviours in a care setting
- Level 3 in Residential Childcare or equivalent
- Commitment to work long days and weekends
- UK Driving license
- Good standard of written English for report writing
- Strong communication skills and emotional resilience
Responsibilities of the Support Worker include:
- Provide a person-centred approach at all times
- Protect the service users at all times
- Give guidance to the service users and promote independence
- Take part in activities the service users enjoy e.g. football, swimming or long walks
Salary: Up to £23,000
Role: full time 40 hours a week
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or for more information on this Support Worker position please contact Zoe Brown at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555