An experienced Support Worker is required to provide support to Vulnerable Adults in Bracknell. As a Support Worker, you will be required to support service users promoting their independence and their daily needs.
You will need to have experience working with vulnerable adults with learning difficulties, challenging behaviour, very complex needs, personal care and encouraging independence.
*Days and Nights available!*
Benefits for the Support Worker:
- Full-time & Part-time flexible hours available
- Paid training provided by Charles Hunter Associates
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable adults.
- Weekly pay
Responsibilities for the Support Worker:
- Supporting vulnerable adults with learning difficulties, challenging behaviour, complex needs, personal care and encouraging independence
- Working closely with vulnerable adults, staff, families, and other relevant professionals
- Following service users care plans closely.
- Consistently promoting independence to service users
- Some lone working or working 2:1
Requirements for the Support Worker:
- Enhanced Adult DBS on the Update Service is Essential
- Experience working with vulnerable adults with learning difficulties, complex needs, and challenging behaviour.
- Encouraging and supportive attitude
Location - Bracknell
Hourly Pay: £10.00 - 13.50
If you are interested in this Support Worker role, please contact Shanay at Charles Hunter Associates.