Are you fluent in British Sign Language? Are you a support worker with experience of autism or learning disabilities? Are you interested in promoting independence with activities and engagement? Would you like a fun and rewarding opportunity with a charity organisation? Apply Here!
I am looking for a support worker to work one on one with a deaf service user that also has learning disabilities in a supported living service in Southampton
On offer as Support Worker, you will receive:
- Full time, permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week guaranteed.
- £10.52 per hour
- Flexible and varied shift patterns
- Clear career progression and opportunities
- Close knit 'family feel' team to work within
To be considered for the Learning Disabilities Support Assistant role, you must have
- Bonus schemes
- Fully funded qualifications and opportunities for progression
- 28 days of annual leave with one extra added for each year you work
- Blue light card
If you are looking for your next exciting and rewarding career move, Apply now