Are you a support worker with experience of autism or learning disabilities? Are you interested in promoting independence with activities and engagement? Would you like a fun and rewarding job with NO sleep ins? Apply Here!
The Learning Disabilities Support role includes supporting service users during encouraging interaction, engagement and promoting independence to service users in supported living services on a farm, complete with a day centre based in Thatcham
On offer as a Learning Disabilities Support Assistant, you will receive:
- Full time, permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week guaranteed.
- £10.09 per hour
- Flexible and varied shift patterns
- Clear career progression and opportunities
- Close knit 'family feel' team to work within
To be considered for the Learning Disabilities Support Assistant role, you must have:
- Experience with autism or learning disabilities
- Committed to permanent full-time hours
- A positive person-focused mindset with passion for helping others
If you are looking for your next exciting and rewarding career move, Apply now