Are you a support worker with experience of autism or learning disabilities? Are you interested in promoting independence with activities and engagement? Would you like a fun and rewarding job with NO sleep ins? Apply Here!
The Learning Disabilities Support role includes supporting service users during encouraging interaction, engagement and promoting independence to service users in a supported living service in Beaconsfield
On offer as a Learning Disabilities Support Assistant, you will receive:
- Full time, permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week guaranteed.
- £10.09 per hour
- Flexible and varied shift patterns
- Clear career progression and opportunities
- Close knit 'family feel' team to work within
To be considered for the Learning Disabilities Support Assistant role, you must have:
- Experience with autism or learning disabilities
- Committed to permanent full-time hours
- A positive person-focused mindset with passion for helping others
If you are looking for your next exciting and rewarding career move, Apply now