Are you a Support Worker or someone looking for their next career move then this may be the role for you.
I am looking for the next euthiastic Support Worker with the experience of working with children and young people to join a specialist provider for young adults on their way to adulthood on a full time permanent basis based in Cambridge.
Does this sound like you.
What's on offer for the Support Worker:
- Salary up to £28,000 per year
- Enhanced rates for working after 5pm on weekends and bank holidays
- Annual house holiday
- Full Time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Continued learning and development programmes
- Pension scheme
- Employee recognition scheme
To be considered for the Support Worker role you will need:
- The ability to work in challenging enviroments
- Experience working within a residential setting
- Driver (preferrable)
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Zoe Brown at Charles Hunter Associates.