Are you an experienced Support Worker looking for an opportunity based in Kingston upon Thames? Do you have experience in supporting Adults with Epilepsy, Learning Disabilities and Complex Needs? APPLY NOW!
We are recruiting for Support Workers who have experience working with Epilepsy, Learning Disabilities and Complex Needs, to support 5 young adults living in a Residential Care Home in Kingston upon Thames.
What benefits are on offer for you as a Support Worker:
- Working with an award-winning Social Care Recruitment Agency!
- Flexibility in when you work
- Full-time and Part-time hours can be offered!
- Dedicated and Supportive Consultant
- Free E-learning training provided
- Working with leading Care providers within Social Care!
- PAYE and Umbrella rates on offer. (Starting from £11.00 PAYE)
- Weekly Pay
To be considered for this Support Worker position, you must have:
- Experience working with Adults with Epilepsy, Learning Disabilities and Complex Needs.
- Driver preferred
If you are interested in this Support Worker position, please Apply NOW!
If this role is not for you, but you are interested in a career in Social Care within Kingston upon Thames, please get in touch as we have many other opportunities available!