Do you have experience in supporting Adults with Learning Disabilities, Complex Needs and Epilepsy? Are you looking for Fulltime hours on an agency basis? Are you committed to making a difference to service user's lives? Apply NOW!
I am recruiting for various Support Workers who have experience supporting Adults with Learning Disabilities. Complex Needs, Peg Feeding, Personal Care.
Days and WN shifts available!! (07:30-15:00 / 14:45-22:15 / 07:30-22:15 / 22:00-07:45)
We are seeking experienced and confident Support Workers to support service in a large and busy home, supporting residents with day-to-day activities, feeding, personal care and transitioning.
What benefits are on offer for you as a Support Worker:
- Working with an award-winning Recruitment Agency!
- Flexibility in when you work (Early, Lates and Long days)
- Full-time and Part-time hours can be offered!
- Dedicated and Supportive Consultant
- Free E-learning training provided
- Guaranteed Hours
- Working with leading Care providers within Social Care!
- PAYE & Umbrella pay. (From £10.60 - £14.42)
- Weekly Pay
To be considered for this Support Worker position, you must have:
- Experience supporting Adults with Mixed Disabilities, Challenging behaviours, wheelchair users, physical disabilities, personal care, Autism and Learning disabilities.
- Passionate and engaging
- Social Care experience
- Ability to commute to Worthing via public transport or via a vehicle. (Good Bus route close by and 10 min walk from station)
If you are interested in this Residential Support Worker position in Worthing , please Apply NOW!
If this role is not for you but you are interested in a career in Social Care, please get in touch as we have many opportunities available!