Do you want to make a real difference in people lives? Are you a passionate and engaging Support Worker?
I am recruiting for Support Workers who have experience in supporting Adults with Learning disabilties in the basingstoke/Tadley area.
You will be providing support to service users with learning disabililtes within supported living units
Benefits for you as a Support Worker:
- PAYE payments starting from £10 per hour + holiday pay
- Umbrella payments starting from £12.70
- Full and part time hours available
- E-learning training offered via Charles Hunter
- Opportunity to work with Leading Care providers
- A Dedicated Consultant to you
- Weekly pay
- You chose when you want to work
To be considered for this Support Worker position, you must have:
- Express a passionate and engaging attitude
- Enhanced Adult and Child DBS Certificate
- Able to travel to Basingstoke/Tadley, either via Public Transport or using your Personal Vehicle
If this sounds like something of interest to you or if you would like to discuss this role in further detail, I would love to hear from you.
Apply Here Now!!!