Are you a Support Worker or Teaching Assistant with experience of working with Autism or Learning Disabilities? Are you interested in promoting independence to vulnerable adults through fun, activities and engagement? Do you ONLY want to work Monday-Friday with NO sleep ins? AND Christmas OFF? Apply Here.
I am looking for LSAs who have experience working with autism or learning disabilities. For an established charity who have a purpose built, educational day centre and provide education and life skills and community intergration to adults who have autism.This is all the best parts of working in social-care within a desirable Monday to Friday set shift pattern.
On offer as a LSW, you will receive:
- £1000 joining bonus from day one
- £20500- £21,844 for entry level Support Workers
- £22362 for experienced Support Workers
- Full time, permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week guaranteed.
- Day shifts ONLY: (9am-5pm) NO weekends, NO sleep-ins
- Clear career progression and opportunities
- Annual Leave: 23 days plus bank holidays.
To be considered for the Support Worker role, you must have:
- Experience with autism or learning disabilities
- Committed to permanent full-time hours
- A positive person-focused mindset with energy and sense of fun.
If you are looking for your next exciting and rewarding career move, Apply now!