Do you have experience in supporting Adults with Epilepsy and Learning Disabilities? Are you looking for flexibility and full-time/part-time hours? Do you want to choose when you work? Apply NOW!
I am recruiting for Support Workers who have experience working with Epilepsy and Learning Disabilities to join a large charity who specialise in providing support and care to Adults with Epilepsy and Learning Disabilities within a busy residential setting.
We are on the lookout for engaging and passionate Support Workers who enjoy promoting independence, taking part in activities and who love to interact with residents.
What benefits are on offer for you as a Support Worker:
- Working with an award-winning Recruitment Agency!
- Flexibility in when you work (Days & WN on offer)
- Full-time and Part-time hours can be offered!
- Dedicated and Supportive Consultant
- Free E-learning training provided
- Guaranteed Hours
- Working with leading Care providers within Social Care!
- PAYE and Umbrella rates on offer. (£10.26 - £14.50)
- Weekly Pay
To be considered for this Support Worker position, you must have:
- Experience working with Adults with Epilepsy and Learning Disabilities
- Passionate and encouraging attitude
- Car Driver
If you are interested in this Support Worker position, please Apply NOW!
If this role is not for you but you are interested in a career in Social Care within Buckinghamshire, please get in touch as we have many opportunities available!