Do you have experience supporting Children and Young People? Are you a passionate and engaging Support Worker?
I am recruiting for Several Support Workers who have experience in supporting Children and Young People, within a residential setting in Newbury. You will be providing support to service users aged between 5-19 years, who have a hearing impairment. You will be working for a well-recognised Charity set in beautiful surroundings on a country estate.
Variety of different shifts available
Early shifts, late shifts, long days and sleep ins
15:00 - 22:30
8:00 - 22:30
22:30 - 8:00
22:30 - 10:00
Benefits for you as a Support Worker:
- A Dedicated Consultant to you
- Weekly pay
- PAYE payments starting from £11.00 + holiday pay
- Variety of different shifts available
- Umbrella payments starting from £15.00
- E-learning training offered via Charles Hunter
- Opportunity to work with Leading Care providers
- On going shifts, block bookings
To be considered for this Support Worker position, you must have:
- Express a passionate and engaging attitude
- Enhanced Adult and Child DBS Certificate
- Experience working in a Residential Home
- Able to travel to Newbury, either via Public Transport or using your Personal Vehicle
Previous experience working with Deaf children isn't essential, support work experience required.
If this sounds like something of interest to you or if you would like to discuss this role in further detail, I would love to hear from you.
Apply Here Now!!!