Do you enjoy supporting vulnerable individuals?
Do you want to work for a leading charity organisation?
If the answer is yes, then our client would love to hear from you.
I am currently looking for motivated Support Workers with have lots of energy for a permanent full-time position where you will be providing support for adults with Autism and Learning Difficulties.
This is a fantastic organisation in Social Care that believe in making a difference in their clients lives through a more person-centered approach. Their main goal is to help vulnerable adults reach a high quality of life according to their individual needs. This is achieved by encouraging activities and education that will help develop their social skills as well as their life skills.
If you love to care for adults with Autism or Learning Disabilities and are currently looking for a new health care job that rewarding yet challenging then i would love to speak with you.
What's on offer:
- £22,000 per annum
- Fantastic shift patterns Mon-Fri with alternate weekend working.
- Sleep-in paid at £65.00
- 37.5contracted hours
- Paid annual leave
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Have experience with autism or learning difficulties.
- Genuine passion and desire to help others.
- A can-do positive attitude
- Lots of energy with an approachable personality
- Eager to learn and willing get involved.
- Resilience and dedication to your work.
- Can demonstrate genuine compassion and empathy towards others.
My client is looking for committed and dedicated support workers who love and thrive in a challenging yet rewarding job.
If this sounds like you and you're truly ready to make a real difference to somebody's life, then please do apply today.