Exciting opportunity to join a national charity that offer hot internal recruitment and development through free qualification funding (NVQ), specialist management who can offer unrivalled training and career guidance, in a supportive and stimulating role that makes a difference everyday!
As a support worker you will be working closely with medical professionals and families to ensure best practice is ensured for all service users, promoting independence, and ensuring they can live a fulfilling life,
- £10 per hour
- £1 extra for bank holidays and weekends
- Free NVQ funding
- 33 days holiday
- Clear development into senior positions
- Specialist in demand training
- £1,000 probation bonus
- 35 hours a week
- 7.30-3 / 3-10 pattern days
- Some experience in social care preferred
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends
- Energy and motivation to complete activities with residents
- Positive person who enjoys working with vulnerable adults
Do you have a passion for making a difference and looking to build a career in a well-established organisation? Or currently unhappy with your role and want the chance to progress under knowledgeable and supportive management?