Are you a Support Worker that has personal or professional experience of working with Autism or Learning Disabilities and challenging behaviour? Are you interested in promoting independence through fun, activities and engagement? Apply Here!
I am looking for Support workers have experience working with autism or learning disabilities and Challenging Behaviour to work for an established provider who specialise in providing quality care and support for those who have Autism and Learning Disabilities in the South of England.
You will support adults with Autism, Learning Disabilities and Challenging Behaviour in supported living services based in Basingstoke
On offer as a Support Worker you will receive:
- £10.01 ph
- Full time, permanent contract of 42 hours per week guaranteed.
- Clear career progression and opportunities
- Full training
- Annual Leave: 23 days plus bank holidays.
To be considered for the Support Worker role, you must have:
- Experience with autism or learning disabilities
- Committed to permanent full-time hours
- A positive person-focused mindset with energy and sense of fun.
- The ability and want to learn and complete training
If you are looking for your next exciting and rewarding career move, Apply now!