Children Support Workers Wanted!
Do you want to make a positive difference to vulnerable children and their lives? Are you looking for a full time and permanent role which offers stability and a guaranteed income? Are you keen to work with an outstanding provider who offers clear development and progression opportunities?
If you are empathetic, passionate about supporting young people and want a challenging but highly rewarding role apply here!
Shifts work including earlies, lates and weekend work with sleep in's may be required as part of the role.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Paid Annual Leave
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Level 4 Diploma in Residential Childcare qualification cost covered
- A rewarding career working with some of the most vulnerable people in society
- Desire to complete their NVQ Level 4
- Recent experience of working with children and/or young people
- Supportive, caring, empathetic and friendly manner
- Willingness to learn and to develop
- Hold a valid driving licence (Essential for some locations)
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Zoe Brown at Charles Hunter Associates