Are you an experienced Support Worker? Are you looking to work for one of the UK leading charities? Do you have a passion for working with physical disabilities? Apply here!
I am looking to recruit Support Workers who live in or can commute to Netherseal, Swadlincote to work with one of the UK's leading charities who support adults with learning and physical disabilities.
You will be working in a purpose built care home for 35 people with physical disabilities and your role will be to assist with personal care, PEG feeding, tracheostomy, activities and engagement.
My client is one of the UK's most prestigious charities for people with disabilities who can offer fantastic career progression, training and exciting projects.
On offer as a Support Worker, you will receive the following benefits
- Salary of £20,500
- Days only shifts (mornings and evenings plus alternate weekends)
- Leading charitable employer in the social care sector
- Clear career progression into Senior Support Worker
To be considered for this role, you must have the following
- Experience in working with adults with learning disabilities or within adult social care
- Genuine passion and commitment to working with learning disabilities
- Availability to work a variety of shifts including mornings, evenings, weekends and nights
- Full Driving License is desirable
My client is a leading specialist provider of residential and community services for adults with learning disabilities and autism. With services based across the UK my client is an extremely exciting company to work for.
If your current employer can't offer you excellent in house training, career development and you want to work for a charitable organisation, send me your CV now to book your interview!