Are you looking for a Support Worker opportunity offering 2-1 support? Do you have experience in supporting Adults with Learning Disabilities and Autism? Do you consider yourself as calm, caring, and supportive person? APPLY NOW - This is the job for you!!!
I am recruiting for a Support Worker who have experience working with Adults with Learning Disabilities and Autism within a shared supported living home in Bracknell.
You will be supporting a 40-year-old gentleman who enjoys short walks and shopping, however, may require some encouragement to keep to his schedule.
What benefits are on offer for you as a Support Worker:
- Working with an award-winning Recruitment Agency!
- Flexibility in when you work (Days & WN on offer)
- Full-time and Part-time hours can be offered!
- Dedicated and Supportive Consultant
- Free E-learning training provided
- Working with leading Care providers within Social Care!
- PAYE and LIMITED rates on offer. (From £10.35 PAYE and £13.03 LIMITED Pay available!)
- Weekly Pay
To be considered for this Support Worker position, you must have:
- Social Care experience / Experience working with Adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Challenging Behaviours.
- Passionate and encouraging attitude
- Calm and Caring nature
If you are interested in this Support Worker position, please Apply NOW!
If this role is not for you but you are interested in a career in Social Care within Bracknell, please get in touch as we have many opportunities available!