Do you have experience of working with adults in social care? Are you interested in enchancing the lives of adults who have Learning disabilities, Autism, Mental health and associated conditions? Apply Here
We are looking for compassionate and conscientious Support Workers who are passionate about mentoring and leading staff in promoting independence and assisting service users in their day to day lives
This is a permanent, full-time role based in a specialist supported living service based in Thames Ditton. I am looking for a hands on and fun support worker to make a difference to the lives of young adults who have Learning Disabiities, Autism and Challenging behaviours.
On offer as a Support worker, you will receive:
- Pay rates of £11
- Full time, permanent contract of 35 hours per week guaranteed with available overtime
- Pension scheme
- Clear career progression and opportunities
- Annual Leave
To be considered for role, you must::
- Experience in adult social care or a passion to progress in social care
- be committed to permanent full-time hours
- A positive, empathetic, person-focused mindset.
If you are looking for your next exciting and rewarding career move with an intimat and progressive company, in a newlwy refurbished servce. Apply Here!