Do you have experience in supporting Adults within a Supported Living Extra Care scheme? Are you looking for flexibility in the hours you work? Do you want to support older adults with mixed support needs? Apply NOW!
I am recruiting for Support Workers who have experience working with older adults within a supported living extra care scheme based in Reading.
We are seeking engaging, passionate, and energetic Support Workers who enjoy promoting independence and providing the best care to the residents. You would be supporting service users within their own self-contained flats.
What benefits are on offer for you as a Support Worker:
- Working with an award-winning Recruitment Agency!
- Flexibility in when you work (7am-2pm, 2pm/4pm-21:30pm)
- Full-time and Part-time hours can be offered!
- Dedicated and Supportive Consultant
- Free E-learning training provided
- Guaranteed Hours
- Working with leading Care providers within Social Care!
- PAYE only. (£10.00 PAYE)
- Weekly Pay
To be considered for this Support Worker position, you must have:
- Experience supporting Adults with Learning Disabilities, Dementia, Physical Disabilities.
- Passionate and encouraging attitude
- Social Care expeirience is desirable
If you are interested in this Support Worker position, please Apply NOW!
If this role is not for you but you are interested in a career in Social Care, please get in touch as we have many opportunities available!