Do you have experience supporting Children and Young People with, Epilepsy, Autism, and Severe Learning Difficulties? Are you a passionate and engaging Support Worker? Are you looking to make a difference to a Young Person's life?
I am recruiting for several Support Workers who have experience in supporting Children and Young People from the ages of 5yrs-19yrs, within a Residential setting based near Crawley, Surrey.
You will be providing support to service users with the following support needs: Epilepsy, Autism, and Severe Learning Difficulties.
Benefits for you as a Support Worker:
- A Dedicated Consultant to you
- Frequent reguar hours
- Part time working
- Flexible working hours and shifts between 06:45 and 22:00
- Weekly pay
- PAYE payments starting from £14.00 + holiday pay
- E-learning training offered via Charles Hunter
- Opportunity to work with Leading Care providers
To be considered for this Support Worker position, you must have:
- Experience working with Epilepsy, Autism, and Severe Learning Difficulties
- Expresses a passionate and engaging attitude
- Enhanced Adult and Child DBS Certificate
- Experience within Social Care
- Able to travel to Crawley, Surrey either via Public Transport or using your Personal Vehicle
If this sounds like something of interest to you or if you would like to discuss this role in further detail, I would love to hear from you.
Apply Here Now!!!