Do you have experience of working with adults in social care? Are you interested in supporting adults who have Learning disabilities, Autism, Mental health and associated conditions through animal therapy and outdoor activities?
We are looking for compassionate and conscientious Support Workers who are passionate about mentoring and leading staff in promoting independence and assisting service users in their day to day lives
This is a permanent, full-time role based in a specialist supported living service based in Thatcham. The complex includes a farm, daycentre and supported living services.
On offer as a Support worker, you will receive:
- Pay rates of £10
- Full time, permanent contract of 35 hours per week guaranteed with available overtime
- Pension scheme
- Clear career progression and opportunities
- Annual Leave
To be considered for role, you must::
- Experience in adult social care or a passion to progress in social care
- be committed to permanent full-time hours
- A positive, empathetic, person-focused mindset.
If you are looking for your next exciting and rewarding career move with a leading and person centred charity , apply here