Passionate and dedicated Support Worker to assist with vulnerable young people with a primary diagnosis of autism.
You will be working at an SEN school based in Basingstoke, Hampshire where the children are living on campus in the residential facilities. These students are aged between 8-19 years with complex and individual needs.
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity then this school could be the place for you.
There are many opportunities to get involved in various activities with the young people especially sensory based tasks whilst following the childrens structured routines.
Benefits for you as a Support Worker:
- Flexible and guaranteed hours.
- Long days and late shifts required.
- Progression and development opportunities.
- Free online training provided.
- Weekly pay.
- Holiday pay.
- Supportive management team.
- Fun activities and outings.
Requirements for you as a Support Worker:
- Previous experience working with young people preferably with learning disabilities or challenging behaviours.
- Enthusiastic and dedicated.
- Car driver is desirable although not essential.
- Proactive and supportive.
Pay Rate: Starting at £12.00- £13.00 per hour + holiday pay
If this Support Worker role is of interest to you, please apply.
Alternatively if you have any questions about this opportunity please do not hesitate to contact Francesca on the Charles Hunter Associates website.