Are you an experienced Support Worker looking to make a difference? Are you looking for flexible working hours? Apply here!
I am recruiting for Support Workers to work in the Reading area. We offer temporary assignments, offering full-time and part-time hours.
The role of a support worker is to ensure the people we work with are safe, happy and lead fulfilling lives. Supporting someone with learning disability isn't just personal care, you could be taking people shopping, cinema, bowling, spending days on trips out and many more activities.
Benefits for you working as Support Worker:
- Competitive pay rates £9.80 (+ holiday pay) - £13.50 (subject to payment and shift type)
- Free training supplied by the agency
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly pay
- Opportunity to work alongside a supportive team
- Chose your working hours and days
Waking nights (enhanced pay rate)
To be considerate for this role
- Minimum of 6 months experience working with learning difficulties, challenging behaviours, complex needs and mental health.
- Kind and compassionate nature
- Enhanced DBS certificate (If you do not hold one, we can support you to process one)
If you are interested in this position, please contact us and Apply now!