Are you an experienced Support Worker looking to make a difference? Are you looking for flexible working hours? Apply here!
I am recruiting for Female Support Workers in the Headington Oxford area. We offer temporary assignments, offering full-time and part-time hours.
Joining us as a Support Worker, youll help individuals with varying levels of personal care, as well as eating and drinking, shopping, household tasks; but perhaps most importantly, fun and fulfilling activities. From music to cinema and theatre trips, to even going on days out and holidays, youll make sure everyone has varied and exciting experiences and youll get to join in!
Benefits for you working as Support Worker:
- Competitive pay rates £9.80 (+ holiday pay) - £13.30 (subject to payment and shift type)
- Free training supplied by the agency
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly pay
- Opportunity to work alongside a supportive team
07:30-14:00, 14:30-21:30, Sleep in's
To be considerate for this role
- Minimum of 6 months experience working with learning difficulties, challenging behaviours, complex needs and mental health.
- Kind and compassionate nature
- Enhanced DBS certificate (If you do not hold one, we can support you to process one)
- Female only
If you are interested in this position, please contact us and Apply now!