I am currently recruiting for active and outgoing support workers to partake in an activity programme across Buckinghamshire.
As a support worker you will be engaging with the children and young people encouraging them to participate in multiple activities such as swimming, bowling, and exploring the local area!
Benefits for you as the Support Worker:
- Pay starting from £13.32 PAYE up to £16.40 UMBRELLA
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly Pay
- Online Timesheets
- Online Rotas
- WEEKEND WORK
- Occasionally will be needed in the week.
- Shift times range from 08:45-17:45.
Requirements for you as the Support Worker:
- Experience in Children's Support Work
- Self-motivated Individual
- Enhanced Child and Adults DBS
- Be able to travel around Buckinghamshire in your own vehicle or via public transport.
If you think you'd fit the role of the Support Worker, then please contact me!
If you are experienced in the social care industry but not based in Buckinghamshire, then please get in contact with me as we have multiple other opportunities available!