Support Worker needed to assist in a client with cerebral palsy and challenging behaviours in Peterborough.
We are looking for support workers who have experience working or are comfortable with adults who show challenging and demanding behaviours.
As a support worker you will be willing to support the client by taking them on day trips, assisting with personal care and feeling comfortable with administering medication.
*Temporary to Permenant Opportunity*
Benefits for you as the Support Worker:
- Pay starting from £12.37 PAYE to £15.71 Umbrella
- PLUS Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly Pay
- Online Timesheets
- Online Rotas
- 24 HOUR SHIFTS. 2 X A WEEK.
- 08:00-22:00 (Long Day) Into a 22:00-08:00 (Sleep in)
Requirements for you as the Support Worker:
- Experience in Adult's Support Work
- Self-motivated Individual
- Engaging and Bubbly personality
- Enhanced Adults DBS
- Be able to travel to Peterborough in your own vehicle or by public transport.
If you think you'd fit the role of the Support Worker, then please contact me!
My number is 078845833488 and email is email@example.com
If you are experienced in the social care industry but not based in Peterborough, then please get in contact with me as we have multiple other opportunities available!