Do you want to make a positive difference to vulnerable children and their lives? Are you an passionate support worker?
Do you want to work with a provider who offers fully funded training? Apply now!
We have an opportunity available with a company who specialises in providing Therapeutic care, education and treatment to vulnerable children and young people.
This is a role where you will be working with one of the most reputable care providers in the area and will benefit from ongoing training and support to ensure you have everything you need to become successful in the role.
Benefits for the Support Worker include:
- Starting up to £29k
- Full-time contract
- 28 days annual leave
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded training
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity and paternity benefits and more!
Requirements of the Support Worker:
- Experience working in a residential home
- Ideally have a Level 3 in Residential Childcare or willingness to complete
- Willing to help the children with their emotional, physical, and developmental needs.
- Display yourself as an appropriate role model
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, empathy and resilience
If you want to be part of a team that care for vulnerable children, apply now!