Do you want to make a real difference in people lives? Are you a passionate and engaging Support Worker?
I am recruiting for Support Workers who have experience in supporting Adult with Learning disabilties in Selby post code YO8 area.
You will be providing support to a adult with learning disabililtes within their own Home.
Must be a driver
Term time 1400-2300 with occasional Saturday's
Holiday periods 0800-2200 with occasional Saturday's
Benefits for you as a Support Worker:
- PAYE payments starting from £15 + holiday pay
- Full and part time hours available
- E-learning training offered via Charles Hunter
- Opportunity to work with Leading Care providers
- A Dedicated Consultant to you
- Weekly pay
To be considered for this Support Worker position, you must have:
- Express a passionate and engaging attitude
- Enhanced Adult and Child DBS Certificate
- Minimum 6months experience working in the social care sector
- Driver with car
If this sounds like something of interest to you or if you would like to discuss this role in further detail, I would love to hear from you. email@example.com 07461822601
Apply Here Now!!!