We are recruiting for Support Workers who have experience working with Learning Disabilities to join an amazing Day centre supporting vulnerable Adults from 09:00am-15:00pm from Monday to Friday, in Reading.
We are seeking engaging, passionate, and energetic Support Workers who enjoy promoting independence, taking part in activities and who love to interact with residents.
Monday - Friday
What benefits are on offer for you as a Support Worker:
- Working with an award-winning Social Care Recruitment Agency!
- Flexibility in when you work (Days & WN on offer)
- Fixed hours can be offered!
- Dedicated and Supportive Consultant
- Free E-learning training provided
- Guaranteed Hours
- Working with leading Care providers within Social Care!
- PAYE and Umbrella rates on offer.
- Weekly Pay
- On-site Parking
To be considered for this Support Worker position, you must have:
- Experience working with Adults with Learning Disabilities
- Passionate and encouraging attitude
- Can travel to Reading
If you are interested in this Support Worker position based in Reading, please Apply NOW!
If this role is not for you but you are interested in a career in Social Care, please contact Shanay to discuss other opportunities.
PAYE - £11.00
Umbrella - £13.92