Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK
Support Worker- Working as part of a team to provide support to 16-22 year old service users. You will love helping others and enjoy supporting individuals to achieve their goals and to become more independent. We offer support to people who are homeless, vulnerable or at risk of becoming homeless and need help rebuilding their lives for a brighter future.
** Full drivers' licence and access to a vehicle is a requirement for this role **
Hours for you as a Support Worker:
- Shifts times vary - 11.15am-19.15pm / 9am - 5pm / 8am-4pm.
- No weekends required.
- Ad hoc shifts, may change each week.
Rates of pay as a Support Worker:
- PAYE £10.42 - £11 / UMBRELLA £13.92
Requirements for you as a Support Worker:
- Previous Experience within the social care sector.
- Child + Adult DBS on updated service.
- Have an interest and genuine concern for homelessness and related issues.
- Knowledge of the benefits system and tenancy legislation.
- Positive and supportive attitude.
- Lone Working.
Benefits for you as a Support Worker:
- Training and development paid for by CHA.
- The opportunity to help the homelessness community.
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay.
- £200 refer a friend scheme.
- Online timesheets.
If this Support Worker role based in SOUTHAMPTON is of interest please apply.
Alternatively, please contact Flora via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding this Support Worker opportunity and many more roles within Social Care.