We a recruiting for proactive Support Workers to support our client based in village located close to Aylesbury.
You will be supporting a young teenage male with autism and complex needs on a 4:1 basis.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
What benefits are on offer for you as a Support Worker:
- Days shifts 7:00-14:00/7:00-15:00 and 14:00-22:00/15:00-22:00
- Working with a well know social care provider
- Competitive hourly rate
- Working with an award-winning Social Care Recruitment Agency!
- Dedicated and Supportive Consultant.
- Free E-learning training provided.
- PAYE and Umbrella payment options available.
- Weekly Pay
To be considered for this Support Worker position, you must have:
- Experience working with young people, with complex needs and unpredictable challenging behaviours
- NVQ level 3 desirable
- Based locally to Aylesbury
- Enhanced DBS certificate
- Driver as location of service is unreachable via public transport.
PAYE - £13.32
Umbrella - £16.53
If this role based around Aylesbury is of interest to you, please apply now!
Alternatively, please contact Shanay Tyrer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01189485555 for more information on similar roles within social care.