Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
Do you want to make a real difference in people lives? Are you a passionate and engaging Support Worker?
I am recruiting for Support Workers who have experience in supporting adults and children with Learning disabilties in the Shrewsbury area.
You will be providing support to service users with learning disabililtes within adults and childrens services.
Benefits for you as a Support Worker:
- PAYE payments starting from £11 + holiday pay
- Umbrella payments starting from £13.50.
- Full and part time hours available.
- E-learning training offered via Charles Hunter.
- Opportunity to work with Leading Care providers.
- A dedicated consultant to you.
- Weekly pay.
- You chose when you want to work.
To be considered for this Support Worker position, you must have:
- Express a passionate and engaging attitude
- Enhanced Adult and Child DBS Certificate
- Minimum 6months experience working in the social care sector
If this sounds like something of interest to you or if you would like to discuss this role in further detail, I would love to hear from you please contact: Victoria Muyira; firstname.lastname@example.org; 07551910526.
Apply Here Now!!!