Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
Do you want to care for vulnerable children while earning between £28,000 - £33,000 per annum?
My client is a unique children's service provider currently looking for Children's Support Workers to support vulnerable children with Emotional Behaviour Disorders, and/or disabilities and challenging behaviours.
Shifts: Earlies, late's, long days plus sleep-ins.
- Opportunity to work with a leading care provider
- Helping children with their emotional, physical, and developmental needs
- Fully funded training
- Paid for DBS
- Progression opportunities
- The opportunity to gain the NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare
- Pension, maternity, and paternity benefits and more!
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Zoe Brown at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555.