Do you want to support 5 vulnerable adults with autism, learning disabilities, complex needs, and Personal Care? Are you looking for a Permanent opportunity following your Temporary assignment? Are you a confident driver with a Full UK Driving Licence? Apply NOW!
*Full UK Driving Licence required to drive the homes mini-bus*
We are recruiting for Support Workers to offer support to a residential home based in Bracknell. You will be offering support to 5 vulnerable adults residing in the home with autism, learning disabilities, complex needs and personal care. Drivers are needed as you we be also commiting to driving the homes mini buss to take clients out into the community.
Benefits on off to you as a Support Worker:
- Working with an award-winning Recruitment Agency!
- Flexibility in when you work (Early, Lates and Long days)
- Full-time and Part-time hours can be offered!
- Dedicated and Supportive Consultant
- Free E-learning training provided
- Guaranteed Hours
- Working with leading Care providers within Social Care!
- PAYE & Umbrella pay. (From £11.00 PAYE - £13.92 UMB)
- Weekly Pay
To be considered for this Support Worker position, you must have:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Experience supporting vulnerable adults with autism, learning disabilities, complex needs and personal care
- Caring and Supportive
- Experience within Social Care sector
- Can travel to Bracknell to work onsite at the service
If you are interested in this Support Worker position within the Bracknell location, please Apply NOW!
If this role is not for you but you are interested in a career within Social Care, please get in touch with Shanay to discuss this further!
PAYE - £11.00
UMB - £13.92