Have you supported vulnerable adults with Learning Disabilities and Complex care needs before? Are you looking to work as and when your available? Can you to travel to High Wycombe for work? If yes to these questions, Apply NOW!
*DAY SHIFT'S AVAILABLE*
We are currently recruiting for a Support Worker who will be supporting in various residential home located on the clients site based in High Wycombe. You will be providing support to individuals with Epilepsy, Complex Needs, Personal Care, Learning Disabilities, Challenging Behaviours.
What benefits are on offer for you as a Support Worker:
- Working with an award-winning Social Care Recruitment Agency!
- Day shifts available!
- Full-time and Part-time hours on offer!
- Dedicated and Supportive Consultant
- Free E-learning training
- Guaranteed Hours
- Working with leading Care providers within Social Care!
- PAYE and Umbrella rates on offer. (£11.00-£13.92)
- Weekly Pay
To be considered for this Support Worker position, you must have:
- Experience working with Epilepsy, Complex Needs, Personal Care, Learning Disabilities.
- Passionate and encouraging attitude
- Driver required to travel to High Wycombe
If you are interested in this Support Worker position, please Apply NOW OR Call and ask to speak with Shanay!
If this role in High Wycombe is not for you but you are interested in a career in Social Care, please get in touch as we have many opportunities available!
PAYE - £11.00
UMB - £13.92