Support Worker needed to assist in a Children's Residential Home in Rushden, Northamptonshire.
Do you feel like you could be a key team member to supporting a residential home in Rushden?
We need experienced workers to help assist a home with children and young adults with learning difficulties and challenging behaviours.
This is a Temp 2 Perm Opportunity - Meaning consistent work!
Benefits for you as the Support Worker:
- Pay starting from £10.42 PAYE up to £14.57 UMBRELLA
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly Pay
- Online Timesheets
- Online Rotas
Requirements for you as the Support Worker:
- Experience in Support Work
- Self-motivated Individual
- Enhanced Child and Adults DBS
- Be able to travel to Rushden in your own vehicle or by public transport.
If you think you'd fit the role of the Support Worker, then please contact me!
If you are experienced in the social care industry but not based in Rushden, then please get in contact on 07884583488 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org as we have multiple other opportunities available!