Support Worker - Opportunites across adults and children's services in the DORSET area. Expected to encourage communication, positive relationship building, trust and emotional support to service users.
We are looking for passionate individuals to join our team of Support Workers. As a Support Worker, you will be expected to support within Adults OR Children's services covering ad hoc shifts and/or full and part time roles.
Pay Rates - £10.42 PAYE / £13.92 Umbrella
Hours for you as a Support Worker:
Monday - Sunday based on your availability.
- Flexible booking available.
- Block booking available.
- Ad hoc shifts.
- Usually 10-12 hour shifts.
Benefits for you as Support Worker:
- Training and development paid for by CHA
- Weekly payroll
- Weekly Timesheets
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- Full and part time opportunities
- £200 refer a friend scheme
Requirements for you as a Support Worker:
- Child and adult DBS on the update service.
- Previous experience with social, emotional, and challenging behaviours.
- Be able to engage and communicate with service users.
- Driver preferable
If this Support Worker opportunity based in DORSET is of interest please apply.
Alternatively, please contact Flora via email@example.com for more information regarding this Support Worker opportunity and many more roles within Social Care.