Bank Support Workers able to support Children and Adults in Oxfordshire
I am looking for a bank support worker with experience in both childrens and adults care who wants extra hours each week at various locations throughout Oxfordshire.
Working in a range of residential, supported living and community provisions you will be expected to give the upmost care to the adults an children you will be supporting.
Benefits for you as the Support Worker:
- Pay starting from £12.00 PAYE up to £15.88 UMBRELLA
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly Pay
- Online Timesheets
- Online Rotas
- Short shifts, Long Shifts and Waking Nights available.
Requirements for you as the Support Worker:
- Experience in Support Work
- Self-motivated Individual
- Enhanced Child and Adults DBS
- Be able to travel around Oxfordshire in your own vehicle.
If you think you'd fit the role of the Support Worker, then please contact me!
If you are experienced in the social care industry but not based in Oxfordshire, then please get in contact with me on 07884583488 or firstname.lastname@example.org as we have multiple other opportunities available!